Sunday, June 24, 2007

Day Five: Rain on our Parade



Day five:

In a hurry so I'll make this brief.

Steff really wanted to go to this flea market on the south side of town, so we trekked out there to check it out. Turned out to be a flea market. Ferreals. I didn't find anything that I MUST HAVE, but Steff bought a pair of old fashioned keys.

After that we of course lounged around in a pub for breakfast. Then we hiked up to the Grand Sablon, another famous plaza area. There was supposed to be an antique market going at the base of this old gothic church, but it appeared to be closed for the day. We also stopped by Wittamer chocolatier who are the chocolatiers who supply the royal family and bought some chocolate.

Unfortunately, the weather was pretty foul and it began to rain during lunch. And boy did it pour.

So, on our way back to the main strip, something unthinkable happened: I was dragged into a salon and violated. Basically, my beard (and thus my manhood) was unceremoniously removed without my permission. Hacked. Butchered. I am still in shock. My face is fucking weird looking.

-Anders 10:35AM 6/24/07

2 comments:

jfarros@msn.com said...

so what exactly happened to the beard? I am confused.

Unknown said...

The "trim" and "cut" turned out very nice whether you like to think so or not! :) Lookin good!